At the end of October, we hosted Datacenter Transformation 2016 in Frankfurt. DCT2016 brought together innovative datacenter professionals from Germany; Austria; Ireland, United Kingdom & Russia, to hear presentations from John Laban from the Open Compute Project Foundation, other OCP thought leaders and manufacturers of software-defined infrastructure and connectvity solutions.
The recurring theme was this - how embracing Open Compute can save you money by reducing capital expenses, space & power requirements and the total cost of ownership in general while improving efficiency. You can download these slides for free below.
Here's 5 Reasons To Embrace Open Compute:
- Positive Disruption to the Data Center Hardware Ecosystem
John Laban, Open Compute Project Foundation
- Unleash the Power of SDN in Data Center & Telecom Networks
Abhijit Naik, Senior Solutions Architect, IP Infusion
- Bridging the Gap: Optics in Open Networks
Craig Thompson, VP New Markets, Finisar
- OCP on Steroids - Pushing Efficiency & Density in the Data Center
David Ingersoll, SVP International Sales, Penguin Computing
- Last but not least - we are offering a limited number of Software-Defined Networking test bundles, free-of-charge, for an evaluation period of 2 weeks so you can see the benefits in your own environment.